The cucumber mint and yogurt salad is one of the latest recipes used to lose weight and many people, both men, and women, use this recipe for its distinctive and fast results. It is considered a comprehensive recipe because it combines dietary recipes such as cucumber with yogurt and recipe cucumber with mint. In this article, we will talk about this diet and the benefits of all its ingredients.
Preparing the recipe:
- A cup of yogurt
- 2 teaspoons dry mint
- A grain of cucumber
How to prepare?
- Grate the cucumber using a special grater until we have thin-slice
- Place the cucumber grated in a small bowl, add the dry mint and rub it a little until it becomes a fine powder.
- Pour the yogurt over the cucumber and mint mixture, and stir together.
The cucumber is a vegetable that contains a high percentage of fiber and water, and is very rich in sulfur and silicon, which contributes significantly to the burning of fat, in addition to containing many important elements for the health of the body, such as calcium, potassium, and magnesium, Iron, vitamins (B, C, K), proteins and some alkaline substances. The cucumber can be used to get rid of excess body fat and have a healthy, slim body.
- Increase diuresis, prevent water retention in the body and rid the body’s toxins.
- Get rid of colon problems, expel gases, speed up digestion, and thus get rid of excess weight and burn excess body fat.
- Cucumber stake contains many phytochemicals, antioxidants that help and may prevent certain diseases.
- Boosts moisture in the body, because it contains high water levels up to 96% of its weight.
- It contains many antioxidants, which play an active role in resisting chronic pathogenic free radicals such as heart disease, autoimmune diseases, cancers, and others.
- It helps regulate body temperature. Stimulates metabolism and helps the body meet its fluid needs, whether through drinking water or food, which can account for up to 40% of the total amount of water coming from food.
- Helps with weight loss because it is a low-calorie content, each 104-gram cucumber contains only 16 calories, so it’s the perfect food for weight loss.
- It adds a delicious look and flavor to many dishes, such as sandwiches, salads and side dishes. Studies confirm that eating foods with high water content, low in calories can contribute to significant weight reduction.
- Contributes to the control of blood sugar levels, where many studies on laboratory animals found that the cucumber helped to reduce sugar, and contributed to preventing complications of diabetes as well, and in another study conducted on laboratory mice found that peel cucumber contributed significantly to reducing blood sugar.
- Reduces oxidative stress and prevents all diabetes-related complications, also according to a study of laboratory animals, and despite all these positive results on laboratory animals, more research is needed to determine how cucumbers can affect sugar in humans.
- It helps support bowel movement, thereby reducing constipation.
- Stimulates the functioning of the intestinebet because it contains pectin, a type of water-soluble dietary fiber, which plays an active role in feeding beneficial bacteria and improving the digestive system.
- Cleanses the liver and helps the digestive system to get rid of toxins, waste accumulated in the blood and intestines due to its ability to diuresis and remove waste from the body.
- Repair damaged skin, moisturize dry skin, by using cucumber juice topically on the skin, or using slices of cucumber, applying them directly to them, giving them freshness, reducing irritation or swelling, even if they have defects.
- It helps fight sunstroke and relieve skin swelling after severe sunburn
Mint is an aromatic herbal plant green in color and good taste, and has a good smell, and can use dried or fresh green mint leaves, and enters into the preparation of various types of salads, and the preparation of drinks, especially tea drink, where it adds to the taste of tea a distinctive taste, and has many health benefits in general, and weight loss in particular.
- It burns fat, as recent studies have shown that mint can burn the equivalent of 2,800 calories per week.
- Removes sagging body.
- It gives the body a slim texture without exposing it to any side effects.
- Reduces appetite, reduces a person’s desire to eat, and gives the stomach a feeling of fullness.
- Maintains the digestive system in general.
- Treats bowel disorders.
- Expels gases, facilitates digestion.
- Relaxes the stomach and helps stretch it
Yogurt is a milk product extracted from milk fermentation. It contains many important nutrients for the health of the body, including protein, calcium, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. Many people wonder how effective yogurt is in weight loss.
Many studies have shown that skimmed yogurt promotes the burning of fat in the body, especially those concentrated in the middle or abdominal area, and it should be noted that its effectiveness increases when introduced into a low-calorie diet, where it helps to get rid of 80% of the abdomen and 22% of the total weight.
Cucumber mint and yogurt salad is a delicious side dish served with main dishes and is an easy-to-prepare dish with home-based ingredients and easy to get, and you can add additional ingredients to it as desired as carrots or chopped tomatoes and each has a taste Special. When you use a diet to lose weight, it’s taken as a dinner meal every day for 20 to 30 days, and then you’ll notice the results.