Lemon Water Diet, what is it? How does it help to lose weight? How to prepare it? How and when is it used? Its general benefits for the body? These are the questions we’ll try to answer in this article.
What is Lemon Water, How to prepare it?
Lemon water is just the juice of a lemon blended with water. It tends to be served hot or cold and is commonly not sweetened, everything relies upon your very own inclinations.
- A large lemon.
- Clean bottle.
- Two glasses of water.
How to prepare:
- Boil hot water and allow it to cool completely.
- Squeeze the lemon, and mix in the water.
- Shake the bottle strongly for five to ten minutes before the juice is consumed, this method increases the effectiveness of the mixture.
Benefits of Lemon water diet :
Its benefits in weight loss:
Lemon water diet increases the speed of burning fat and accumulated fat, enhances the functioning of the digestive system, stimulates the digestion of food quickly so that it does not accumulate as a fat, and provides the opportunity to generate heat and energy in the body to burn calories accumulated due to eating foods ,also and lemon contains vitamin C, which is one of the best substances and elements that give the body the ability to digest food and burn calories.
It is very useful for the digestive system by:
- Rid the body of toxins and waste.
- Treatment of stomach disorders and indigestion.
- Reduce constipation.
- Fill the stomach and give the person a feeling of fullness.
- Curb appetite.
Its benefits for the body in general:
- Drinking Lemon water digestive functions, balancing stomach acidity, providing the body with a good amount of fluids that prevent constipation, facilitate digestion, but may cause some stomach problems in some individuals, and is also an anti-bacterial infection of the intestines, and disrupts Its work, which protects the intestines, helps them to function normally.
- Supports respiratory function and relieves symptoms of respiratory problems, such as asthma attacks resulting from allergies, and shortness of breath.
- Maintains the health of the body’s immune system, a drink that contains a high percentage of vitamin C, which is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants, as well as other antioxidants that protect cells from free radicals, save the body from toxins, reduce inflammation, and enter vitamin C frequently. In the formation of collagen compound, which is important for the formation of the skin and connective tissues in the successor of the body’s organs, the lemon boil also contains a lemon compound that prevents the formation and spread of cancer cells.
- Lemon contains a good amount of potassium, so drinking water with lemon on an empty stomach provides the potassium the body needs to maintain blood pressure, reduce the incidence of cerebral strokes, strengthen teeth, bones and joints, and potassium is used to transmit signals. Nervousness in the nervous system, maintaining the balance of fluids in the body.
- It is moistened when drinking on a diet, and is given to the best by consuming it throughout the day, and can be drunk when thirsty instead of high-temperature drinks, caffeine, artificial colors, and preservatives.
- Increases the absorption of iron from food due to the high content of vitamin C, which helps the body absorb iron.
- Regulates blood sugar levels by regulating insulin action, and promotes the health and immunity of diabetics, cardiovascular health, and blood pressure levels due to its high antioxidant content and potassium component.
- Increases the effectiveness and speed of metabolism and fat burning in the body, leading to weight loss, due to its richness in antioxidants that purify the liver from poison, and increases its efficiency in getting rid of fat, and drinking lemon and water on the empty is usually healthy and followed in slimming programs, where it gives A feeling of drinking and fullness, as opposed to consuming fewer calories.
- Rejuvenates and preserves the skin from pimples, pills, and signs of aging, such as extrusion and wrinkles, due to its high vitamin C content, which is in the formation of collagen.
- Maintains healthy mouth, may calm toothaches, stop gum bleeding, and save the mouth from the bad smell, so it is recommended to drink water and lemon in the morning to give a good breath.
- Reduces the symptoms of morning sickness and associated dizziness, and gives enough activity and strength to start the day if it is drunk on the stomach.
- Reduces pregnancy symptoms, including depression, nausea, protects pregnant women from constipation and high blood pressure and strengthens their immune system due to their high antioxidant content.
- The middle inside the body is basic, although the taste of lemon is very sour, it is one of the most alkaline plants on earth, so drinking it is beneficial to the body because acids can cause inflammation, margarine, and major diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s.
- Reduces the formation and formation of mucus and sputum, which usually form as a result of consumption of bovine milk, so when the day starts drinking Lemon water, there is no need to reduce the consumption of bovine milk for fears of sputum problems.
How do I drink it, hot or cold?
In fact, each case has its own benefits, and it depends on the purpose of drinking lemon juice and also on the degree to which a person accepts a drink.
Benefits of drinking Lemon water fast :
There are many ways to consume lemon, including drinking it with water on the water, and this method of healthy traditional habits with great results that improve lives and promote public health, because of the many benefits of this drink because it contains vitamins, such as vitamins (c, b), Iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, enzymes, antioxidants and fiber are recommended, so it is recommended to drink lemon water in the morning to refresh the body, expel toxins, and promote health.
Some diet recipes associated with Lemon water:
Lemon water with cucumber :
Cucumber water or soaked cucumber and lemon is a wonderful juice or drink with many benefits for the body, prepared with lemon slices and cucumber, and drank by many as an alternative to regular water, for its delicious taste, and to benefit from it as much as possible, it helps to raise the body’s hydration significantly, making it my favorite drink People in the summer specifically to make up for the lack of fluids.
Eight glasses of water.
1 lemon, sliced.
1 small cucumber, sliced.
A handful of fresh mint.
How to prepare:
Place all ingredients in a jug, move them, transfer them to the refrigerator for about 2 hours or less or more, and start drinking them all day with the addition of ice cubes.
Rosewater and lemon mixture:
This lotion is used to clean the skin from dead skin deposits, cosmetics, and other chemicals, and brings the lotion by mixing equal amounts of rose water, lemon juice, then put it in a sterile bottle, then wipe a small amount of it on the face with a cotton ball, and this can be used Wash as a moisturizer by leaving it on the face for 15 minutes, then wipe it with warm water.
Lemon is an acid plant rich in many vitamins, minerals, and active chemicals, and is rich in antioxidants that purify and protect the body from toxins, protect it from the formation of cancer cells, and there are active compounds, and various nutrients are found in all parts of the plant. Lemons, including their crusts and juice, can be used to make a water and lemon drink, which can be drunk as an alternative to hot drinks and can be drunk cold for activity and freshness.
REFERENCES & RESOURCES: