Cardio exercises are a combination of exercise that depends on high and strenuous physical exertion.
It contributes significantly to getting rid of the amount of fat accumulated in the body.
What are the important cardio exercises in fat burning? How do we do it? That’s what we’re going to talk about in this article.
Exercise in general, including cardio, helps maintain healthy body health, providing energy and vitality to the body. Some exercises relieve the soul and clear the mind, others increase the ability to concentrate and increase mental abilities.
Cardio exercises perpends are exercises that depend on muscle movement and increase heartbeat through high effort.
These exercises do not take long periods of time, as they are exercised for 30 minutes a day, and they do not require equipment and can be done at home, garden or club.
Despite the high effort that is made when exercising these exercises, the benefits are many for the human body and its health in general, so it is recommended that such types of exercise be exercised according to a regular weekly program.
The best cardio exercises:
There are many types of these exercises, but the most common and the best are exercises that anyone can exercise and do not need special equipment or places. Such as:
Walk the right way on the streets, clubs, or on an electric walker for no more than 30 minutes, on the first day, and then increase the duration and distance weekly to burn fat and calories, this sport can reduce 300 calories of your weight.
There are many types of swimming, which is a useful sport for weight loss and for strengthening the muscles of the heart and body such as the arms muscle, and the back muscles. This sport is useful in burning a high percentage of calories in the whole body, this is because swimming practitioners are making an effort using all the muscles of the body.
Easy exercises that you can do daily upstairs and dieters advise people who are on the diet and have a weight stability problem during dieting to do this easy exercise. Climbing stairs helps stimulate blood circulation in the body, as well as burning fat from the buttocks and thighs.
Rope jumping helps get rid of fat and calories because it moves the muscles of the arms in a circular motion and the muscles of the legs.
The bike helps burn fat from the abdomen, buttocks and legs because it helps to exert effort on these muscles, which helps to burn fat further, it reduces about 300 calories of weight.
Helps get rid of the fat of the legs and buttocks, and it helps to burn the fat accumulated on the abdomen. This exercise should be done every two minutes, then rest.
Running hard or running in space helps get rid of the body’s accumulated fat, running burns more calories than walking. If you are running in a specific location, it is less than 10 to 20 minutes, and if you run on the streets, practice it for 10 minutes at first and then increase the distance and duration per week.
Cardio for burn fat:
- It increases the body’s cholesterol levels and lowers LDL cholesterol deposited in the arteries, helping to protect the body from heart disease.
- Eliminate excess body fat.
- It sculpts the body, adopting muscle mass which accelerates the muscle show.
- It improves the psyche and relieves the body of stress, it improves mood and eliminates anxiety and stress.
- Increases the activity of blood circulation in the body.
- Stimulates mental abilities, increases concentration and attention.
- Get rid of lethargy and laziness.
- Protect your risk of diabetes, so you can help control your blood sugar.
- Regulates and improves the breathing process, increasing the muscle strength of the rib cage muscles.
The general benefits of cardio exercises:
- Increases and improves the proportion of red cells in the blood, increasing the amount of oxygen that is delivered to different parts of the body.
- Cardio exercises help burn body fat and reduce excess mass. hence sports professionals, doctors, and others are constantly advised to continue with cardio exercises and to work on their performance in the right form and quantity for greater effectiveness in burning fat and reducing body mass.
- Cardio exercises are one of the most anti-obesity exercises experienced by many of the world’s population, although they are strenuous and stressful exercises for the body, especially for obese people.
- It increases human self-confidence, pushing the human body to secrete the hormone of happiness, and helps to make the human body more beautiful and consistent than before, which increases human self-confidence more.
- It strengthens the parts responsible for the breathing and pumping of blood (lungs and heart), helping to make these organs able to absorb more oxygen, and blood, respectively.
- Reduces the likelihood of developing certain chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Cardio improves blood circulation in the human body, helps increase the amount of oxygen and nutrients delivered to the human body, and improving blood circulation in the body helps improve the disposal of waste in the human body.
Tips for cardio exercise:
- Do warm-up exercises, to avoid muscle tension.
- Sports shoes are preferred to reduce the chances of an athlete’s injury.
- A healthy diet that contains all the nutrients, such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Stay away from soft drinks.
- Avoid coffee and tea drinks.
- Do not eat too much, and distribute meals to 5 meals, to reduce the amount of food you eat once.
- Don’t watch a football game or TV while you eat, because this will increase your eating in normal conditions, and you chew food quickly, reducing the rate of fat burning.
REFERENCES & RESOURCES: